Who is destroying the emerging sector like e-commerce?

 E-commerce is currently an emerging business sector. Through this, just as the buyer can collect the product with ease, the seller can also easily sell a large quantity of the product.




One of the evidences that most products in the world are currently delivered through e-commerce is the entry into the ২০ 20 billion asset club of Amazon owners. The people of this sophisticated civilization have now been able to change the mentality of going to the market with bags in their hands and buying products at bargain prices. Although one of the reasons is 'time'.


People no longer have as much time to market or collect goods as before. People can reduce the desire to go out if they get the product they need at home. There are a lot of complaints against almost all the e-commerce companies in Bangladesh.


A few days ago, I saw that some people have been arrested for cheating with money from a branch of an organization. This is really a matter of shame and concern. An emerging sector, which is supposed to change the face of life and livelihood of the people of 'Sonar Bangla'; Whether that sector is on the edge of the ditch! I personally can't accept the matter in any way.


No other country has as many complaints against online platforms as Bangladesh (although I don't know). Now let's talk about real experience. A few years ago, I ordered a book from a reputed online bookseller in Bangladesh. I also paid the money by developing the merchant number given by them. After a while, I could not get the desired book. I necessarily called their helpline. They took my details. It even took up to bKash's transaction number / ID. They promised to let me know later. But they did not keep their word. I spend my mobile money again and call them. The customer care representative immediately informed me that he had no information about my transaction. He advised me to contact Bikash. I did not get any remedy even by calling the development number.


After talking to various customer care representatives about the price of the book, I finally stopped. I thought, if the cost is less than the remedy, then it is better. The question is, where did the payment money go through development? Subsequently, I made a firm bet - I would not consciously order on any online platform. So who or what is responsible for losing a buyer like me?


Maybe a customer like me has nothing to do with them, but it’s no less detrimental to the overall online market. Because if I had received the first order of my life properly, I would have probably bought many more products by now. Who or what created this distrust? If we don't take action to identify them, it will be very difficult for the online platforms in this country to stand on their own two feet.



Let me tell you another incident I know - a younger brother next door was surprised to receive a chair on an online platform. He ordered a chair to sit on, but got a plastic toy chair. But the price is quite good.


However, the fault lies with the order giver. He may not have seen the order, but in this case the online platforms should be more careful to display the product, so that the buyer can know the details about the product.


Let's come to a different experience. I went to India in early 2020 for treatment. I have to stay there for about 15 days due to medical reasons. One of my older brothers (colleague) found out the location of my hotel on the phone and ordered a product online at my address. The price of the product is only 650 rupees. The delivery boy arrives at my hotel on time with the product. I fell asleep then.


He called me four times on my phone and sat in the hotel waiting room for about an hour without getting me. As soon as I woke up, I called him and he informed me that he was in the waiting room of the hotel. I go and apologize to him first. I told him that I fell asleep because my body became weak due to taking medicine. He also said sorry for calling me as usual.


I accept the product and am curious to know - he could have left without sitting for a long time; But why not? He smiled and said, ‘I could have left now.


It might have saved me some time; But if you had reported it online, I would have been held accountable and above all we would have lost a respected customer like you '(although I am not a respected person). I was surprised. Seeing that they took an order for a little money so seriously!


Maybe that's why the demand for online markets is growing so fast all over India. Just to check their sense of responsibility, the next time I sat there, I ordered a book worth 175 rupees. But surprisingly, they delivered the book to me ahead of schedule. I really like the subject. I may have to go to India again for treatment in the future and I have already developed the mentality of buying more and more products online.


It is now possible to buy products online even in remote areas of India. These are the online platforms created in India - these are my personal opinions, which I have witnessed. There is no reason to praise them here and I am not likely to benefit from it at all.


There is something to be done for the online markets of the country, which, if observed, may re-assign a customer like me

Ray will get. E.g.


1. Each transaction has to be given different importance. First of all we have to look at customer satisfaction from their profit. If the customer is satisfied, the sales of the product will increase.


2. Don't exaggerate when displaying products online. Need to display detailed information about the right color, the right size and quality.


3. Special attention should be paid to online transactions when accepting payments. The customer should not be harassed in any way. In this case you have to keep regular contact with bKash, Rocket or other organization. If a transaction fails, the customer must be notified immediately and the money must be secured.


4. Every online platform needs to introduce a toll free number - so that customers can lodge even minor complaints. Complaints received should be disposed of expeditiously and the complainant should be informed. This will create a good relationship between the customer and the online platforms. As a result, online markets will indirectly benefit.


5. Integrity, Transparency, Accountability, Confidentiality and Promptness - We hope that the online markets in Bangladesh will move forward very fast if these principles are properly applied in the delivery of products.


Something to do for the customer of the country's online market-


1. News that is negative for the online market is checked and shared through communication. Negative news creates mistrust among people about this market. As a result the markets as a whole get less orders for their products and gradually the markets move towards destruction.


2. Order with a complete idea about the product. Knowing the size, color, weight and quality of the product then ordering. When ordering a product, do not rush and order with a cool head.


3. Order good products yourself and encourage friends to buy.


4. Collect products from established online platforms. Check the delivery method before collecting the product. If in doubt, verify a second time.


5. Give importance to positive thinking, test negative thinking again and again. It is normal to have negative thoughts in this country; But not everyone is a cheater - keep that in mind. The above views on online markets are completely my personal. I have no animosity or special attraction towards any market. However, I want the activities of the online market to spread widely in this country. Finally, I wish all the online markets continued business success and service development.


Government servant, Keorabunia, Asakhali, Barguna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extremely Talented, Educated, Challenging, Emerging Youth Class of Pakistan !

রাষ্ট্রদ্রোহী প্রিয়াদের ষড়যন্ত্র ও বর্বর খুনিদের কবলে দেশ 💖বাংলাদেশ প্রতিদিন [bd-pratidin.com]🏷️

রাশিয়ার স্টেলথ যুদ্ধবিমান কিনবে তুরস্ক! 💖যুগান্তর [Jugantor.com]🏷️